The ideal barista is motivated, outgoing and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life…
- Prepare and serve beverages and food items consistently by adhering to all recipe standards, while also delivering exceptional customer service
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea and drink preparation and products
- Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work and handling of food items
You own this if you have…
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment and embraced working a flexible schedule
- A food handler’s card where required by local and state regulations
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality is preferred
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.