WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Indochino is looking for Style Guides to join our NEW Portland Washington Square location! As a Style Guide, you will be the authority on Indochino style, design, quality, and service. You will be taking appointments and measuring clients for their suits. You will be driving the business by providing first-class customer experience to all new and existing clients while also supporting the overall operational needs of the showroom.
- Provide consistent personalized service to every customer to meet their individual needs
- Reach and exceed all metric based goals, including sales targets, AOV and conversion
- Build strong, positive relationships on behalf of Indochino with all customers
- Making calls to clients both for business development, client care and to confirm completed alterations
- Log current appointments, follow up on client emails and keep systems up to date, including client information
- Maintain product knowledge; fabrics, customizations, promotions, and sales
- Working back of house finding alterations and steaming suits
- Maintains a positive, professional work environment
- Provide feedback, ideas, and new initiatives to Retail Operations Manager, make your voice heard on how we continue to build our showrooms at Indochino
- Assist retail operations department and marketing department in all retail initiatives in the showroom
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO THE ROLE?
- Strong selling skills and experience within retail
- Experience working in a clientele-based environment preferred
- Customer service oriented with a natural desire to care for the needs of others
- Strong problem-solving ability coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to take the initiative, don’t wait to be told
- Deep desire to put drive & effort into your work
- Knowledge about men's tailoring, pattern design, garment alterations, and fabrics is desirable but not essential
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Of course, you will get great compensation, but that isn’t all that we offer. Below are some of the perks to being a Style Guide:
- A suiting allowance – we want you to really love what we sell and to look great in our product
- Regular contests with the chance to win clothing and other prizes
- Your co-workers will be awesome. The people here really are great and you can see this in all our employee reviews.
- Incredible growth and opportunity- so if you have ambition and drive, with the skills to back it up, you will be able to develop as we grow.
- Regular team building, whether a learning event with food or a birthday meal out we want our teams to be connected.
If we sound like a company you want to be a part of and you know you’re the right fit for us, then apply with us now! APPLY FOR THIS JOB
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.