Posted March 4, 2019 |
Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
The Godiva Assistant Manager is a brand ambassador andleader in assisting the Boutique Manager to deliver enriching experiences forour people and our consumers. They do this by inspiring their teams to creatememorable moments, helping to create the Godiva experience and win in themarketplace. The winning traits and attitudes of an Assistant Boutique Managerinclude chocolate and food lover, creative, vibrant, generous spirit andgraceful.
Assistant Managers are responsible for every aspect ofthe boutique including:
• Recruiting, managing and developing store staff.
• Energizing and inspiring their employees to ensuremorale remains high at store level.
• Delivering outstanding customer service and experiences
• Achieving the Godiva customer experience measurement score.
• Working collaboratively with mall marketing toparticipate in mall level activities in order to gain greater brand visibility.
• Executing on all selling activities including:merchandising, promotions, self-certification, food safety and protocolexecution.
• Achieving in-store compliance and loss preventionmeasures/standards.
• Achieving store sales goals and driving sales throughtargeted and measured activities.
• In addition, the Assistant Boutique Manager will alsobe responsible for participating in the in-boutique production of variouschocolate products (dipped fruits, beverages and soft serve among otherthings), as well as, maintaining a safe food handling environment.
• 1-2 years supervisory/management experience in a retailsales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment,preferred. Experience working within a food environment is desired.
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment withincreasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of generalretail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coachand train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well usingcommunication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
• Passionate about chocolate & food!
• Flexibility in work schedule is required including theability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need mayrequire.
• Competitive pay with bonus potential
• Comprehensive health plan: medical, dental, vision • 401k/ savings plan • Education assistance • Paid vacations and holidays • EmployeeDiscount • Opportunities for career advancement Godiva and affiliates, is anEqual Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allopenings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color,sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status,veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protectedby law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicitedresumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of pastpractice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godivavia-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any formwithout a valid written search agreement in place for that position will bedeemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event thecandidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral.
WARNING! This communication is confidential andproprietary, and may contain private or legally privileged information. It isintended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. You are herebynotified that any use, copying, or dissemination of this communication bypersons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may beunlawful. Please notify the sender and discard this communication immediatelyif you received this email in error.