We are now selecting an Assistant Manager for our Washington Square Jamba Juice!
Why should you work for us?
We are a locally owned Jamba Juice franchise that operates on one simple mission: "Leave Your Mark." No matter the product we are selling, our goal is to leave a positive mark on our employees, our guests, and our overall community. As a Jamba Juice Assistant Manager, how do you matter to the company and our community?
• You will lead by example in our stores and bring our "Leave Your Mark" mission to life. You'll role model our company values; execute policies and procedures to the highest standard; and inspire the team to reach their greatest potential.
• As the Assistant Manager, you will support the store manager in regards to the results of the business through controlling costs, improving sales performance, maintaining high quality standards for cleanliness and sanitation, and above all else - delivering awesome service that encourages our guests to visit us again and again.
• We actively coach and train on the line. You'll have a significant impact on the development of the team, and shaping who they are as employees and overall people. You're not just teaching them how to make a smoothie - you're teaching them life lessons they can take with them in all of their future endeavors. What can this job do for you?
• You will be pushed to achieve results in terms of sales, guest satisfaction, operations, local store marketing, meeting budgets, and team development.
• You'll be the right-hand person for the store manager. Your opinion matters and will have an impact on the future direction of the company.
• You will have the ability to grow with the company, but the flexibility to have consistent work/life balance, or pursue other opportunities outside of work. We do not require our Assistant Managers to be full-time.
• You will have regular interaction and personal attention from your store manager and District Manager to provide ongoing coaching, recognition, and reward results. You'll have direct contact with the Owner, Director of Operations, DMs, fellow Store Managers, and Office Staff, who are all available as resources in your own personal development and store success.
• You'll continue to develop your restaurant leadership skills. You'll do this through constant on-the-line coaching with your team; maintaining sanitation standards up to health code; staffing according to business trends; ensuring safety and security protocol is taught and adhered to; and making sure business practices are legal and consistent with Jamba policies.
• You'll be pushed outside of your comfort zone and encouraged to learn new skills and test your limits. We have high standards for our leadership team and we don't settle for mediocrity or indifference. Who SHOULD apply for this job:
• Anyone who has a passion for people and loves interacting with guests.
• Someone who truly believes that the best leaders are the ones who are willing to do any aspect of the job - whether that's register, dishes, scrubbing the floors, and banana-man.
• People who are excited about change and encourage it. The worst thing in our company is to become stagnant, so you should expect to consistently be pushed to grow and develop yourself and your team.
• A person who is open to feedback and agile to coaching. On the flip-side, someone who is willing to constantly coach and provide feedback for your team.
• Someone who thrives on transparent dialogue with their store manager, District Manager, and team.
• A person who doesn't shy away from holding their team accountable to their actions by praising success and confronting poor performance.
• Someone who chooses to do things the "right way" not just the "easy way."
• Someone with restaurant management experience.
• Someone who is at least 18 years of age.
• Someone who is able to bend, scoop and regularly lift up to 40lbs, and is comfortable working in walk-coolers and freezers.Perks of being a Jamba Assistant Manager:
• Competitive starting wages
• Eligibility for health benefits and sick pay
• Flexible scheduling
• Matching 401(k) program
• Bonus opportunities
• Generous meal discount program at all company locations
• Leadership courses
If you are interested in applying, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to hearing from you!