THINGS REMEMBERED IS HIRING!
Position title: Sales LeadGeneral Summary:
The Sales Lead (SL) represents Things Remembered to our customer. The SL is responsible for creating the best first and lasting experience for every internal and external customer to ensure long-term loyal customers. He/she consistently works towards the expectations at delighting all of our customers.
The Sales Lead is a non-supervisory role that has primary responsibility for customer satisfaction, generating sales, engraving, housekeeping, merchandising, POS Operations and lost prevention, in adherence with all company and store standards.Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Customer Service:
1. Use selling techniques to enhance sales, such as; selling add-on sales and showcasing engraving information to customers to achieve store and individual sales goals.
2. Ensure a high-quality customer service experience; making product and personalization recommendations consistent with the customer’s expectations.
3. Articulate product knowledge to customers: be the gift expert.
4. Responsible to be a role model for the sales teammates and demonstrate the standard for customer experience.
1. Proficient in basic skills of store operations to include: engraving, completion of all register transactions, and equipment maintenance.
2. Participate in store activities such as stocking, inventory, processing incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments, housekeeping, and display sets.
3. Responsible for LP (Loss Prevention) measures of security and safety at all times while working.
4. Work single coverage; maintain awareness to drive business and deliver results.
5. Responsible to open and/or close the store on their shift, including locking and unlocking the store.
6. Accountable to open register, to balance cash daily, create and drop off nightly deposits.
Skills and Abilities
1. Had proficient knowledge on all products and personalization processes; continually trains to enhance knowledge and skills.
2. Use time effectively and efficiently: can multi-task
3. Comfortable working alone.
4. Reads situations quickly; good at listening and addressing customers needs.
5. Driven for results; can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and is consistently a top performer.
6. Action oriented and full of energy; flexible and open to change in a fast-paced environment.
7. Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers.
8. Approachable; spends extra effort to put other at ease; builds appropriate rapport.
9. Acts with customers in mind; demonstrates real empathy for others; able to build effective relationships to gain trust and respect.
10. Has basic retail math skills
Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Minimum of 1+ years of retail experience preferred in a mall-based environment
3. Experience of 6+ months with Things Remembered (can be substituted for previous Key Holder and/or Supervisory experience)You can click the link below to apply and for more information!https://careersus-thingsremembered.icims.com/jobs/21419/sales-lead/job