Sales and Service Manager
Posted January 9, 2018
Primary Function: Support management team in achieving goals by providing World-Class service. Serve as a role for building relationships with customers. Maintain presence through store supervision
to ensue appropriate staff coverage in all areas of the store. Perform operational functions to ensure the store meets Company guidelines. Implement visual changes and maintain store standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional customer service in the store to achieve World Class Service standards.
• Serve as a role model for sales associate in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority.
• Reinforce customer service principles by coaching staff on their success and challenges.
• Utilize GUEST and training resources to educate team on product, improve selling skills and achieve business goals.
• Contribute in management and store meetings, offering suggestions for associate development, sales opportunity, and organizational improvements.
• Effectively perform operations functions: opens and closes the store, register, and back office management procedures.
• Maintain visual standards, including merchandising presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance.
• Monitor Inventory levels and communicate discrepancies to Associate or General Manager.
• Perform projects and assignments as directed by the Associate or General Manager.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy.
• 1-3 years retail sales experience with management experience preferred
• 1-2 years experience in home related design or visual merchandising preferred. Specialty retail preferred.
• Effective communication, organization and leadership skills.
• Proven ability to motivate and influence other through personal actions and examples.
Education: College degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
See store to apply and/or drop off resume.