Posted October 25, 2017
The Concierge Manager is responsible for leading the Concierge Team in a large retail setting. The Concierge Manager is to manage the day-to-day operations of the Concierge team. Additionally, the individual is responsible for implementing communication standards and fostering strong relationships with property management, retailers, and other departments.
The position works cooperatively with the on-site property Management Team in promoting service, company and property initiatives, and local and tourism outreach, and Concierge functions.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
• Excellent problem solving and leadership skills
• Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office, Google Docs, iOS functions, digital technology
• Ability to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
• Ability to listen and react quickly to guests’ and retailers’ requests in a genuine manner
• Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
• Ability to work with varied personalities and temperaments
• Self-motivated and action-oriented team player
• Team player
• Takes pride and ownership in the position and property
• Strong knowledge of the area’s entertainment, dining and cultural venues, and commitment to keeping that knowledge up-to-date
• Able to implement company policies and procedures to ensure effective leadership of the team
• Sets an exemplary helpful, friendly service standard at all times
• Supports all property programs
• Supervises and manages the part-time team and full-time members, ensuring that policies and procedures are implemented properly and followed.
• Motivates Concierge Team to exceed guest and client expectations.
• Holds Concierge team accountable when not following policies, procedures, and standards
• Trains and coaches Concierge team on policies, procedures, programs, and standards of excellence
• Arranges the schedule for the Guest Services team and ensures that time cards are accurate for payroll.
• Ensures Guest Services Desk appears professional and fully stocked with information including local maps, brochures and event literature.
• Builds and maintains relationships through networking with area concierge, front desk staff and other personnel within the tourism industry including Convention & Visitors Bureau, state Office of Tourism, resorts, hotels, residences, office buildings, and attractions
• Works directly with the CCS Regional Manager and on-site Management Team to plan and execute property Concierge and tourism initiatives in partnership with local commerce and tourism organizations
• Meets or exceeds given goals for specific job functions
• Demonstrates a strong knowledge of the local community and takes a proactive approach to understand trends, citywide events and hot spots to easily direct guests inquiring about festivals, events, attractions, restaurants, hotels, tours and transportation schedules in the surrounding area
• Flexible schedule, especially during high volume seasons
Benefits of this full time position include competitive annual salary, ten (10) days of accrued Paid Time Off per year, six (6) paid holidays and the option to enroll with our company’s insurance – medical, dental, vision, life, and short term disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the position id "WASSQ100" in the subject line.