Prestige Beauty Advisor
Posted October 24, 2017
The Prestige Beauty Advisor is responsible for maximizing sales through assisting guests in the selection and purchase of prestige merchandise, while following all company policies and procedures.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Prestige Beauty Advisor you will perform the following essential functions…
• Acknowledge and greet all guests and offers friendly, prompt and courteous service.
• Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the store.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual sales and productivity goals.
• Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of the prestige cosmetic lines sold at ULTA.
• Routinely does makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations with guests.
• Book appointments for scheduled special events.
• Ensure that all testers within Prestige area are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
• Ensure stock is kept full at all times within the prestige categories.
• Ensure all resets and planograms are executed as directed.
• Ensure makeover stations adhere to company standards at all times.
• Maintain company visual merchandising standards.
• Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization within the prestige area and ULTA color library.
Experience we are looking for…
• High school diploma, 1 yr. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• 1 yr. prestige product lines retail experience.
• Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to lead a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
Apply at ulta.com-Tigard