Are you an extroverted team-player that thrives in a busy environment? Are you a trendsetter that loves up-to-the-minute fashion? Something Silver is looking for part-time sales associates to join our team at Washington Square Mall! A Sales Associate assists the Store Manager, Assistant Manager, and Lead Sales Associate in sales generation and operational functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with company policies and procedures.Responsibilities:
• Strives to achieve store sales goals and works as a team with Management and other Associates to achieve these goals.
• Strives to achieve personal monthly sales goals.
• Maintains Sales Per Hour (SPH), Average Transaction (AT), and Units Per Transaction (UPT) standards.
• Maintains a consistently high level of guest service.
• Assists in the maintenance of company merchandising standards.
• Maintains standards of cleanliness and organization.
• Communicates with the Store Managers any inventory problems, inconsistencies or trends.
• Merchandise Control; follows procedures for receiving merchandise shipments, store transfers, charge sends, special orders, layaways and manufacture repairs.
• Follows company Cash Handling Responsibilities.
• Follows Loss Prevention Procedures.
• Any other duties assigned by Managers or Lead Sales Associate.
• Ability to engage with guests and provide a positive and memorable shopping experience
• Excellent communication, leadership, and teamwork skills
• Proficient on sales register and/or computer system
• Ability to work weekday morning shifts is a must
• Likes to have fun while working in a high energy environment
Why choose us, you ask?We’re all about the little guys.
We support small businesses from California to Canada to Colorado! A large percentage of the lines we carry are handmade – not just because we love other small businesses, but because we know that artisan, hand-made products are simply better and quality is important to us!We’re growing, we’re west-coast based, and were woman-owned!
We are a woman-owned small business that started in 1994 with a pipe dream, a kiosk, and a commitment to high-quality, stylish, affordable jewelry. And in the last 2 years, we’ve opened two new concept stores under the Something Silver umbrella at Disney Springs in Disney World, and we just opened two new stores in Lynnwood, WA! Something Silver, Inc. is changing and growing rapidly, now with 9 stores in our family, so it’s an exciting time to join our team!
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or at www.somethingsilver.com
to learn more about us!