Our shift leads take pride in interacting with our guests, and serving Jamba Juice’s delicious products. At Jamba Juice, we don’t have multiple job titles for our employees – all of our employees will play the role of dishwasher, cashier, smoothie-maker, Banana-person, or sample-server. You must be prepared to learn a lot and work hard if you join the team. The nature of the work requires that employees move from one job to another as needed. There is always something to be done, and this is literally a fast-paced environment! If they are not busy, then shift leads are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
We can offer part-time or full-time schedules depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the store. We promote our managers from within and are looking for that next generation of leaders to apply now.
Primary Role: Shift leads are responsible for delivering an exceptional guest experience and quality products. They are also responsible for overseeing team members and handling any necessary store tasks.Essential Functions:
• Execute Jamba guest service standards
o Greet and thank every guest with a smile and eye contact
o Recommend appropriate product to meet guest’s needs
o Enhance guest experience through engagement and sampling
• Communicate product knowledge and information to all guests in a clear and concise manner
• Foster an environment of team work
• Respond to directions in an accurate and timely manner
• Adhere to all Jamba food, safety and security guidelines while respecting Jamba property
• Successfully complete the Jamba store and company policy trainings
• Execute quality store operations
o Clean blenders, small-wares, merchandise, and physical space as necessary
o Operate food preparation machinery
o Stock all suppliesBusiness Management:
• Provide a healthy consistent product
o Consistently make and serve all Jamba products to specifications
o Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
o Execute proper portion control with all ingredients
• Operate cash register and handle cash transactions while adhering to Jamba Juice cash handling policiesRequirements:
• Must be 16 years of age or older
• Computer skills including some Microsoft software
• Register skills including cash handling and basic math
• Be able to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shift
• Be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40 to -10 degree Fahrenheit.
• Must be able to lift 30-40lbs regularly throughout shifts
You can either apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
or in-person at the Washington Square Jamba Juice. Also, you will earn bonus points if you include your shift availability in the body of your email.