The Limited is a leading specialty retailer of contemporary American women’s fashion with over
200 stores nationwide. As we continue to expand our national presence, we are in special need of experienced and talented individuals to join our renowned brand. At The Limited, you will be a part of our dynamic growth as we continue to open new stores, launch new e-commerce initiatives, and develop new concepts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Executes the brand guide, in conjunction with the Visual Standards Manual, as directed.
• Continues to develop proficiency with brand guide execution.
• Partners with associates to maintain standards on the sales floor and in the backroom.
• Assists with various projects including markdowns, re-tickets and mark out of stock processes.
• Replenishes merchandise to standard.
• Maintains up to date knowledge and understanding of visual presentation, floor plans,merchandising elements, store related fixtures and equipment.
• Establishes and maintains successful communication processes that inform all store management.QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrates strong merchandising skills.
• Demonstrates ability to execute visual plans.
• Demonstrates the ability to engage clients and associates with a positive and friendly attitude.
• Ability to handle multiple projects effectively; ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Flexibility to work non-business hour shifts based on scheduled floorset activity; hours may fluctuate based on business needs.Please stop by or visit www.TheLimited.com/careers to apply.