Join our growing team as we open new stores in your area. Come meet us at Washington Square in the Summit Conference Room, on the second level in the Food Court, to learn more and apply in-person. One-on-one’s and interviews will be held on-site.
WithMe Job Fair
Summit Conference Room
Saturday, November 12
Tuesday, November 15
WithMe is currently seeking Brand Ambassadors for our Micro Automated Retail Store locations. You will be our most important asset as you will be the face of our store and brands.
We are a physical platform that allows e-commerce brands to reach new markets. We are a perfect blend of online & offline shopping giving direct exposure to new emerging brands. We are a complete all-in-one smart store solution with rotating brands every 60-90 days featuring lifestyle-driven products and offering new and exciting customer experiences.
Our successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet/exceed sales goals and profitability as well as empower the customer to have a seamless shopping experience within our store.
· Help create the energy and excitement around our store experience and the current features brand/brands
· Meet/exceed KPI as set by Brand/Company and immediate supervisor
· Execute the WithMe selling culture as communicated
· Understand that WithMe is dedicated to delivering a customer experience unlike any other
· Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortable with small groups as well as individuals
· Discover customer’s needs and with the support of the team members match those needs
· Strong interest in technology and learning about the user experience
· Ability to deliver a great customer experience in any environment
· Maintain housekeeping cleanliness standards of overall environment as set by corporate expectations
· Ability to help multiple customers at once without breaking the overall customer experience
· Ability to work independently and take initiative
· Comply with rotation schedule between MARS units set by Area Manager/Assistant Manager
· Ability to be on feet/standing for 8-9 hours a day
· Ability to lift up to 49 lbs.
· Walking, moving about on foot to accomplish task, particular for long distances or moving from one worksite to another
· Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers
· Achieve sales goals set by Area Manager and Assistant Manager PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Email resume to email@example.com
• Apply on LinkedIn