• Online: http://www.forever21.com/Careers/Default.aspx?br=f21
• In-Person: Forever 21Job Description:
The Stock Associate is responsible for receiving and stocking all merchandise in stock room and onto store shelves. The Associate will stock, organize and create a pleasant environment throughout stock rooms and the sales floors.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• A High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills
• Must be able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
• Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shiftsDeliverables:
• Support daily merchandising, styling, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service.
• Partner with the merchandising team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, and field merchandising reports
• Follow the floor set guidelines to ensure the sales floor is replenished in accordance to company standards
• Maintain visual displays, presentation and conditions of sales floor at all time
• Ensure service, mannequin maintenance and styling, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
• Support all management, visuals, and sales team at all times
• Assist in receiving and processing all new merchandise shipments
• Ensure all merchandise in stock rooms and on store shelves meet company standards
• Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
• Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
• Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers