Fit4Mom provides support for moms in every stage of motherhood. Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre, and Body Back classes offered at Washington Square throughout the winter.
Children's Play Area
Take a break from shopping and entertain the kids at the children's play area located near JCPenney. Your little ones (under 42-inches tall) will be thrilled to explore Oregon through our kid-sized adventure – complete with a canoe, butterflies, a sea turtle and the Tualatin River Bridge!
Please Note - The play area closes daily from 1pm to 2pm for mid-day cleaning.
• Cele-bear-ate any occasion with a Build-A-Party®! Visit http://www.buildabear.com/party to learn more or book your party today.
• Plan your child's birthday at Young Art with all their friends! Everyone gets to create a unique fun art project to take home! Includes party favors, face painting, and a store shopping spree! http://www.youngartusa.co/
Washington Square offers a spacious Food Court, as well as eateries and sit-down restaurants throughout the shopping center. Most restaurants offer kids' meals and/or special children's menus.
Many Washington Square retailers offer special events and programs perfect for our littlest visitors.
• Enjoy Pottery Barn Kids Story Time every Tuesday at 11am.
• Take part in Williams-Sonoma’s new Junior Chef Cooking Classes.
• Check out LEGO Store’s event calendar. http://stores.lego.com/en-us/events
• And, much more ....
Please see stores for details. Some events may require registration.
Capture precious memories at the Portrait Studio inside JCPenney. Plus, create a family tradition with seasonal visits and photos with Santa and the Easter Bunny.
Washington Square opens daily at 7am for mall walking. A perfect time to grab a cup of coffee or stroll the center.
We offer single and double stroller rentals in the JCPenney Courtyard.
Family restrooms feature pint-size potties, baby changing stations and nursing areas. Located near Summit Court and JCPenney.
Sign-Up for the Washington Square e-newsletter for the latest information about all of these activities, events, and much more.