Children's Play Area
Take a break from shopping and entertain the kids at the children's play area located near JCPenney. Your little ones (under 42-inches tall) will be thrilled to explore Oregon through our kid-sized adventure – complete with a canoe, butterflies, a sea turtle and the Tualatin River Bridge!
Please Note - The play area closes daily from 1pm to 2pm for mid-day cleaning.
• Looking for fun Birthday Party options? You can cele-bear-ate any occasion with a Build-A-Party®! Visit http://www.buildabear.com/party to learn more or book your party today.
• Plan your child's birthday at Young Art with all their friends! Everyone gets to create a unique fun art project to take home! Includes party favors, face painting, and a store shopping spree! http://www.youngartusa.co/
• Little Engineers offers classes, camps, clubs, birthday parties and after school programs which educate kids through LEGO education's proven programs. http://www.little-engineers.com/
Amazon Books Story Time
Join us every Tuesday from noon to 1pm as we read aloud some of our favorite books. Ask an associate for details about our Summer Reading Challenge.
Pottery Barn Kids Book Club
Join us every Tuesday from 11am to noon for story time as we read aloud some of our favorite books.
Visit us for readings, activities and more! Become a Pottery Barn Kids Book Club Member and you'll receive a special surprise after attending five events. See below for this season's special themes and activities.
For more information, please contact a store associate.
Nordstrom Shoe Tying Clinic
Bring in the little ones so they can learn how to tie their shoes! This is a fun event with treats, goody bags and other surprises along the way. They'll even receive a certificate for becoming Certified Shoe-Tying expert!
Join Nordstrom every 3rd Saturday at 10:00am in the Kids' Shoes. Space is limited. Please speak with a salesperson to sign up.
Panera Bakers In Training
Our Bakers-In-Training program is a great way to introduce children to kitchen essentials, and the fundamentals of baking.
Made for groups of 10-15, this is a great activity for your class, scout group, kids club or birthday party.
Designed for children ages 5-12
Registration is $20 per child
Classes must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance
Washington Square offers a spacious Food Court, as well as eateries and sit-down restaurants throughout the shopping center. Most restaurants offer kids' meals and/or special children's menus.
Many Washington Square retailers offer special events and programs perfect for our littlest visitors.
• Enjoy Pottery Barn Kids Story Time every Tuesday at 11am.
• Take part in Williams-Sonoma’s new Junior Chef Cooking Classes.
• Learn to become a film maker at Apple Summer Camp.
• Check out LEGO Store’s event calendar. http://stores.lego.com/en-us/events
• And, much more ....
Please see stores for details. Some events may require registration.
Capture precious memories at the Portrait Studio inside JCPenney. Plus, create a family tradition with seasonal visits and photos with Santa and the Easter Bunny.
Washington Square opens daily at 7am for mall walking. A perfect time to grab a cup of coffee or stroll the center.
We offer single and double stroller rentals in the JCPenney Courtyard.
Family restrooms feature pint-size potties, baby changing stations and nursing areas. Located near Concierge and JCPenney.
Sign-Up for the Washington Square e-newsletter for the latest information about all of these activities, events, and much more.